AboutThis Online review and assessment is a requirement to earn your Behavior Aide level 1 Certificate for the Santa Barbara SELPA. The online review and assessment is set up so you can review the content area prior to each quiz. You will get 4 attempts to score a 90% or above. If you do not pass a quiz, return to the content area for review. At this point your quiz will be reset and you will be able to proceed. You will not be allowed to proceed to the next quiz until you have passed the previous quiz at 90% or above. You may retake the quiz as many times as needed to gain competency in the content area.
Method of Delivery
Online, self paced, competency tested course
- You must have completed the two day training provided by the Santa Barbara SELPA
- You must visit all content and pass all quizzes at a 90% level or greater
Content Areas covered in the Behavior Aide Level 1 Assessment:
1. Philosophy and Values
2. Autism Spectrum Disorders
3. Principles of Behavior
4. Functions of Behavior
5. Introduction to the Basic Concepts of ABA
6. Autism Spectrum Disorders
- I can verify that I am at least 18 years old.
- I have completed the SB-SELPA two day training
- I agree to the Standard Terms and Conditions