This program meets the following requirements:
Training HoursThis program is equivalent to 45 hours of classroom time and worth 3 semester credits
Method of DeliveryThis in an online, self-paced distance learning course.This program is delivered in an asynchronous manner. Instructor is available through email, chat and via the embedded Mentor System.Instructor: Michael Weinberg, PhD, BCBA-D.
- Recommendation by immediate Supervisor (professor, teacher, mentor, work supervisor)
- Completion of 45 hours of coursework and instructional supports and probe quizzes at 90% criteria pass rate
- Complete 4 instructor-led exercises overseen by a BCBA-D
- Verification of a minimum of 15 hours of “on the job” training and demonstration of skills by a licensed or board certified supervisor.
- Pass a standardized psychometrically sound final assessment. Cut Score: 72.67 % (passing score)
- Complete online survey for continued quality assurance and management
- Agree to terms and conditions (Code of Ethics, Supervision Requirements, Role of a BTL1)
- Inclusion in public registry as a source of primary source verification for third parties
- I can verify that I have a minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent
- I can verify that I am at least 18 years old.
- I agree that if my course or program tuition is being paid for by my employer, CoAHS can provide the following information should the employer request it:
- Identifying information
- Progress measures
- Academic Transcript
- I agree that upon completion I can be put on the Behavior Technician public registry
- I agree to the Standard Terms and Conditions
- I agree to the Conduct Code for Behavior Technician Level One Certificate Holders
Discuss this course in the forums