This self paced, online course meets the BCAT Task List and Content Areas as follows and the estimated amount of time on each topic area. This guideline can be used to fill out the BCAT Training Requirements (BICC Relevant Training Form).
- 9 hours - Autism Spectrum Disorder (knowledge of core deficits, evidence-based treatment, seminal research)
- 10 hours - Principles of Applied Behavior Analysis
- 10 hours - Skill Acquisition (DTT, NET, Caregiver training, etc)
- 5 hours - Reduction of Problem Behavior
- 3 hours - Data Collection
- 3 hours - Ethical and Legal Considerations
Pre-registration introductory price is $40.
BCAT Training Course will be online August 1, 2019.
Please contact email@example.com for bulk pricing. No contracts necessary.